- Identifying in-licensing opportunities and evaluating strategic alliances through a continuous analysis of third party products.
- Reinforcing and diversifying Ferrer’s product portfolio in our main therapeutic areas and R&D pipeline with innovative products at different stages of development.
- Supporting and contributing to the company's internationalization strategy.
In Ferrer, we prioritize and have extensive experience in the setting-up and consolidation of strategic alliances: with public bodies, emerging biotech companies, medium-size local companies and big multinationals. Together with a focussed sales and marketing organization, this positions us as a strong competitor against other licensees in the areas in which we operate.
Our specialised sales forces around the world, which benefit from continual scientific and sales training, ensure the highest level of promotion to health professionals.
Innovation, investment in the permanent development of our products and a proactive and creative approach to marketing further guarantee the success of our commercialised products.
Ferrer is involved in collaborative and open innovation projects with state-of-the-art academic institutions and start ups involved in breakthrough research. Our aim is to speed up the project development process in order to launch products on the market.
- Central Nervous System
- Bone metabolism
- Medical devices and hospital equipment
- Pain management
- Intensive care
- Interventional cardiology
Ferrer’s philosophy and culture is focussed on establishing medium and long-term collaborations. This means that we offer our partners a real commitment to their products, treating them as we do our in-house projects.
Our flexible, fully-integrated organization ensures the efficient evaluation of opportunities for collaboration and expedites the negotiation and decision-making process.